Friday 1 October 2010

Secrets of Earning Many Platinum Trophies/ Achievements

"The most essential factor is persistence - the determination never to allow your energy or enthusiasm to be dampened by the discouragement that must inevitably come." -James Whitcomb Riley.
What many people don't notice is that what's really needed to earn an achievement is persistence. Not long ago, I published a post on How I Platinumed Heavy Rain and if you read it you'll notice that what's really needed to earn the platinum was persistence. And although I'm not really the persistent type, I set a goal in my mind and wouldn't stop until I achieved it. But enough about me, how can you earn your achievement?

Well, all you need is 3 simple steps:
  1. Analyze Trophies/Achievements: Take a look at the available trophies/achievements to decide whether it's possible to get them all or not.
  2. Make a Roadmap: Decide how you will go for the platinum. What achievements to go for first and what's the best/fastest way to earn them all.
  3. Persist: Definitely the most important part of the process. Never give up. You can do it and you know it.
Really studying the available trophies can really help with making a roadmap, and remember you should never give up on your goal.
What's your process of earning trophies/achievements?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics