Sunday 17 October 2010

Minecraft: The Possibilities Are Endless

Recently I just bought one of the most talked about games right now, Minecraft. I didn't know anything about the game, I just created an account, signed in, and got thrown into a world made out of blocks. I had no information about the game except from a couple of online tutorials.

As I started collecting wood and experiencing the crafting feature of the game, I noticed that people could really create a whole lot more than what's obvious! I watched a couple of videos where some people created water slides and even roller coasters! And the game is still in Alpha so, who knows what's more to come!

Of course, I couldn't create any of those stuff yet, since I only just begun. But I think after a while, I will truly discover what this game is capable of. And to show you what I achieved in my first minutes of playing this game, check out the video below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics