Thursday 28 October 2010

Starcraft 2 Is Really Outstanding

I know, I know, why am I talking about Starcraft 2 now? It's been a while since it's been released. But I just couldn't resist the urge of writing something new about Starcraft 2 since I'm still extremely addicted to that game.
The breath-taking battles!

To tell you why playing a game for 3 months is incredible for me, you need to know a little about myself first. I usually buy a game, play it, finish it, get me a bunch of trophies/achievements (if not all of them) and then simply stop. And this takes me about 1 month.

But Starcraft is different. It has no achievements or trophies. You just have the game. But you can never stop playing. But it's a strategy game, you build an army and attack your opponent and that's it right? WRONG! It's not as simple as just building an army and attacking. It's a strategy game. You need to think of the ways to overcome your opponent's forces while increasing your income and keeping up with your units.
This guy right here, he ain't the boss. You are!

You do what you want.
You order your units.
You are the commander.

Just thinking of not playing that game gives me the creeps. I don't know if I ever will stop playing it. Until, of course, Starcraft 3 is released. So I got about 11 years to go, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics