Thursday 2 September 2010

Will the Days of Modern Warfare Ever Be Over?

Today my friend came over and he's a big Call of Duty fan. And so he convinced me to play Modern Warfare 2 online. I was kind of expecting fewer players than when the game was released. But to my surprise there were more players. And that surprised me because of all the newer FPS online games like MAG and Bad Company 2 .

So why is this game so famous? Well in my opinion, Call of Duty is a respected series because of it's huge success in the past. So many people think that no company can make a better FPS. But that's not to say I agree with them. Call of Duty is a great series, don't get me wrong! But it's not the only one out there.

If you agree, or you don't, give your opinion in the comments section!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics