Friday 3 September 2010

The Best Playstation 1 Games!

Here I was today thinking: What was my favorite PS1 game? How great were PS1 games? Which were the best? And so I decided to give my top 5 favorite ps1 games.

#5: Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2
Who would have ever thought a skating game would be so successful. This is by far one of the best PS1 games of all time. Well, the 5th best!




#4: Gran Turismo
The PS1 is where this all began. Gran Turismo. Arguably the best driving simulator ever! I'm not much of A racing game fan but this is one is so good that I just had to love it!


#3: Castlevania Symphony of the Night

Wait what? A 2D game on the PS1? Well, I don't know how Konami convinced Sony to allow this game but I'm glad they did. It's just so great I keep playing it every once in a while and always keep wanting more.


#2: Final Fantasy VII

This is a game that every gamer should play! Fantastic RPG with a great story! Whoever never heard of this game is either not a gamer or should improve his news database! This game made history and all I can say is... I LOVE SEPHIROTH'S MUSIC!


And finally #1: Metal Gear Solid

I have only recently played this masterpiece ( I wrote an article about it too) and this game is magnificent! From the battle with Psycho Mantis to the torture room and the surprising story of Solid and Liquid Snake, this game will keep you playing it until your eyes pop out of your eyeballs!


And this concludes my top 5 PS1 games of all time! What's your opinion and your top 5 PS1 games? Share them in the comments section below!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics