Monday 8 November 2010

Fallout 3 or Fallout New Vegas?

11:23 AM
Yesterday I just bought Fallout: New Vegas from the local video games store, and I thought it would be interesting to list the differences between Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas, and to help you decide which one you should buy.
Well, first of all, graphics between Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas are practically the same thing, but New Vegas has slightly improved graphics. But that's no major difference and I don't think graphics should be an element that will affect your choice.
Check out this awesome Bloody Mess cake!


Fallout 3 is obviously older, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. It has more add-on content, and all lags and problems are fixed, if there were any in the first place. Whereas New Vegas is, well ... new. And it's filled with lags as you read in a previous post I wrote. But although it's new, it has some really awesome creatures, weapons, and gameplay material. The most awesome one being hardcore mode which lets you play the game with tough elements like dehydration and ammo weight...
But which one should I choose? you ask. Well, in my opinion, New Vegas has real potential, and from what I've seen, it's really, really, really great. But, I can't make the decision for you, so make your own, and think wisely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics