Saturday 20 November 2010

Black Ops Kicks Ass


I'm sure most of you have bought one of the most anticipated games this year, Call of Duty: Black Ops. Well, I bought it too and I have to say, the Modern Warfare 2 killer is here! First off let's start with the single player campaign. Sure, when we first played Modern Warfare 1, we loved the campaign, it was something new and intriguing. But with the release of MW2, things just got repetitive. And that's where Black Ops comes in. The single player campaign in Black Ops is outstanding! This time, there is an actual story that doesn't just tell you to shoot people for no reason. The plot is great and unpredictable, I won't tell you more but you'll love it!

Multiplayer is also really improved. I remember when I used to play MW2 and sometimes it took about 10 minutes to find a game and that was really a pain in the ass. But in Black Ops, 10 seconds is the most it took ... EVER! I didn't expect it to be that fast, but it was. And also, with the new Wager Matches and the great amount of customization, this is definitely a better experience than Modern Warfare.

1 comment:

  1. I am so done with "big games" no more Cal of Duty" and Far Cry and Crysis for me, found peace in Restaurant Papas Games haha

    ReplyDelete

Real Time Web Analytics