Wednesday 24 March 2010

What I want on my PS3 this year!

God of War III:
First of all I absolutely need God of War III ! My friend bought it and it's really well done! I've played the first two and the thought: I didn't really like those games. But after Playing GOW3, I think I'll definitely buy it!
Batman: Arkham Asylum Game of the Year Edition:
I got the original Batman: Ark Asy, but playing the game in 3D?! That would be AWESOME! Unless a software update is coming for Batman that lets you play in 3D, I'm definately buying it!
Red Dead Redemption:
My favorite heroes when I was a kid were the cowboys! And now getting an open-world game all about cowboys is like a dream come true!

There are definitely much more games coming out this year, but I guess the best will be shown at E3!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics