Wednesday 24 March 2010

My life with a game!

Day 1:
I bought Heavy Rain and was so excited! I couldn't wait, I went home, opened up the box, and saw a weird square paper! I didn't know what it was, so I put it aside and slid the disc into the PS3! When the game started installing, I found out what that piece of paper was for! During the installation, a guide will show you how to make the "Death Bird" origami all by yourself! When the installation ended, My origami figure was complete, and I had something new to decorate my house with! I then started playing the game. I was disappointed to find out that there were many glitches in the game! But what I loved about the game were the things you can do and interact with
Day 2:
Although I had a lot of work that day, I slid in the disk and to my surprise, an update was available! I started the update, excited, and about five minutes later, the update was complete! I started the game and ALL glitches were GONE! I was so happy! The game was so awesome with no glitches! I played for hours that day! When I went to sleep it was at about 3:00 A.M. Which I should have written in day 3, but that wouldn't be nice, would it?
Final Day (not day 3):
I finally finished the game! And I have to say, the ending (Well at least the one that I got on my first play-through) was AWESOME! I won't spoil anything for you but what they say is true: Expect the unexpected! After finishing the game once and getting a bunch of trophies, it's time to go where no man dares to go, and find what no man ever found, no man has ever succeeded to find it but I will finally obtain the ultimate prize: The PLATINUM TROPHY! *Opera Sounds*



No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics